- Retention and growing existing shippers
- Engage with higher-level sponsors in Customer such as Procurement Manager, Logistic Manager, and Head of Supply Chain
- Actively monitoring and deliver service as per shipper's KPI
- Catch up meeting with Supply, Support, OPS, Finance
- Issue Resolution
- Doing forecast as supply & ops preparation
- Data-for-Action analysis for internal & external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Consistent track record of on-boarding, retaining and growing customers
- Startup or logistics experience is a strong plus
- Fluency in English is a a strong plus
- Passion for innovation, problem solving, and flexibility to drive business at scale.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, coachable, and resilient attitude