- Serve as the contact point for our enterprise customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Kargo Transportation Management System (TMS) software and drive product adoption
- Develop Gantt-chart for Kargo TMS project implementation steps and gateways, ensuring timely achievement of project milestones and customer satisfaction through on-time project delivery
- Proactively seek for product and project related feedback and propose business-driven solutions that help customers achieve incremental business impacts from Kargo TMS implementation
- Liaise any product / business gaps with Enterprise Solutions team members to ensure Kargo delivers product capabilities timely and accurately
- Liaise with Kargo TMS customers and vendors to effectively resolve issues through WhatsApp, email and phone call.
- Lead on and off-site software implementation training for external customers and vendors (in and outside Jabodetabek)
- Shepherd Kargo TMS customers and vendors to complete the required software setup in a timely manner prior to going live
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable local & overseas university. Degree(s) related to Computer Science and / or Business Management will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience working with B2B SaaS products / digital platforms, and in project implementation exercises, preferably logistics related
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Bahasa languages skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with both internal and external groups, especially enterprise customers, internal product team, engineering, design and data.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical capability with strong business and technical acumen.
- Exceptional leadership quality to rollout and iterate improvements on a groundbreaking implementation project
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and is comfortable with constantly changing customer requirements
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively