About the job
To provide transparency and transform the logistics industry in Indonesia into a better shape is our core mission—the first thing that we have to do is to connect great shippers with high-quality vendors in a trustworthy and transparent environment. Your experiences and knowledge about the logistics industry and business development will help Kargo's business to grow. With your relationship-building skills, you provide broad networking within the logistics industry, anticipate the industry practices, persistently explore and uncover potential new clients.
- Build and maintain good relationships with our shippers.
- Maximize number of orders per account.
- Think strategically on how to sell / upsell different products.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders in the company to solve shippers' problems.
- Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in similar role.
- Proven experience in acquiring, onboarding, and maintaining new / existing accounts.
- Strong negotiation skills and proven sales, account management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.