- Briefing and assigning the drivers, couriers, and city ops team
- Sorting & routing of the given area
- Cash & Goods reckon
- Another ad hoc tasks
- Recap & analyze the weekly performance
- Internal / external weekly Meeting
- Experiences in handling city/area operations for minimum 3 -5 years.
- You must be commercially aware and be able to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve maximum efficiency for the organisation
- A City Operations must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as customer liaison is required to ensure service level agreements are being met.
- Strong operational analytical and numeric skills and the ability to simplify complex ideas are essential.
- City ops must have excellent leadership qualities and have team leadership skills.
- Willing to do field visit and domestic traveling.