- You will be responsible in owning end-to-end pre-shipments process, including project scoping, order creation flow, dispatch logic, and truck assignment.
- Managing teams who are responsible to execute the day to day operational works, ensuring that the ops works smoothly around the clock.
- Closely work with sales team to ensure high accuracy in order creation, as well as high fulfilment rate with good shipment quality.
- Coordinate with the supply team to do periodically sync on market balance between demand and supply, making sure that we have the. right supply to meet all of our demand,
- Do and provide periodic analysis on teams' performances and productivity improvements
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in a startup
- Startup experience is a plus
- Team management (during organization / internship / past working experience) is a plus
- Able to communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills