1. Acquiring new shippers / accounts by highlight on Kargo Tech value proposition
2. Close strategic partnerships with Manager / Head / Director level from MNC or National corporation; and remain engaged with partners to drive growth.
3. Achieve quarterly and annual revenue, partnership and pipeline development initiatives; including net new partnerships won, shipment volume(s) and revenue.
4. Manage deal flow from initial partner contact to contract signing. Collaborate on deal management with internal and external parties
5. Execute and build upon a collaborative new business development process with other key stakeholders, including the Kargo supply, operations and account management team
5. Ability to adapt and flex within a fluid business environment; growing rapidly and dynamic in nature.
6. Liaise with multiple stakeholders in the company to solve shippers' problems.
1. 3-5 years of new sales / business development experience in a fast-paced environment.
2. Consistent experience exceeding quotas and proven top performer.
3. Proven new business cultivation and prospecting within a set client list; comfort and success in prospecting.
4. Experience in managing client strategy and revenue growth with executives at MNC / National corporation
5. Transportation or other logistics industry experience involving recent history of embracing new technology is a plus, not required.
6. Demonstrated experience selling multiple products/programs and bringing new solutions to market.
7. Demonstrated experience in exceeding new business targets through outbound sales methods (e.g. cold-calling, emails, LinkedIn, etc.)
8. High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
9. Startup experience is a strong plus
10. Passion for innovation, problem solving, and flexibility to drive business at scale.
11. Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
12. Self motivated, coachable, and resilient attitude"