Job Title – Technical Program Manager
Location – Jakarta
Get to know the Role:
- Experience range of 4 to 6 years with a product company
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery. Get a taste for how Kargo really works, behind the scenes.
- As a TPM you’ll be the bridge between Business and Engineering, by working with people from all parts of Kargo online and offline/operational teams to deliver new features to market that really do impact the lives of our Shippers. Transporters and Drivers every day.
- Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product
- Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data-driven manner. Owners of the collaboration process and tools.
- Embrace Kargo’s culture and principles and promote an environment which embodies Kargo’s Principle and Values.
The day-to-day activities:
- Lead Agile/Scrum teams as a coach or scrum master.
- Program level oversight.
- Prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress
- Work with the Engineers, Design, QA and product teams to make sure there are no Blockers for the project delivery.
- General Project management and tracking/reporting.
- Continuously find ways to help teams and the organisation improve how it delivers.
The must haves:
- A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in Kargo’s fast paced environment.
- An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skillset is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to not be constrained by your job description.
- Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, teams and cross-functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
- Experience working in product delivery is advantageous, but not essential