Kargo Technologies is a logistics marketplace which connects shippers with transporters and truck owners, digitising and streamlining every touchpoint. Our vision is to make logistics operations run much more efficiently through technology by which as a result lower down overall logistics cost and make huge positive impact to real economy. Logistics cost saving we can achieve is staggering which is around tens of billions dollar every year in Indonesia alone. It's worth the journey and we need someone highly capable like you to make it happen together.
About the role
Engineering Manager is someone whom the team will look up to for technical leadership. He/she is comfortable enough to make important decisions and lead his/her teams in missions but yet always humble to learn and passionate about how crafted solid engineering solutions can make huge positive impact to people's lives.
- Role model and people manager of high performing engineers
- Manage multiple squads in product tribe ensure its project delivery meet high Kargo Technologies standard.
- Coach and mentor team members through various channels, i.e. 1 on 1, mentoring program
- Scale teams by hiring and growing team members with various level of experience
- Coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders to ensure alignment and efficient development process
- 3+ years experience in engineering management role
- Proficient in Java or Golang or Elixir
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Experience building complex systems that have been successfully delivered end to end
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in recruiting great engineers and growing existing high performing engineers
- Good listener by heart, strong bias for action
- Passionate to mentor other engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill sets
- Graduated from highly reputable university (S1/Bachelor Degree or above)