Generate new contracted business opportunity from shipper
Engage with higher-level sponsors in Customer such as Procurement Manager, Logistic Manager, and Head of Supply Chain
Actively monitoring and deliver service as per shipper's KPI
Catch up meeting with Supply, Support, OPS, Finance
Weekly meeting with other function in regional & other team
Internal weekly Supply and Demand Meeting
Doing forecast as supply & ops preparation
Data-for-Action analysis for internal & external stakeholders
1. 2-5 years of new sales / business development experience in a fast-paced environment.
2. Consistent experience exceeding quotas and proven top performer.
3. Proven new business cultivation and prospecting within a set client list; comfort and success in prospecting.
4. Experience in managing client strategy and revenue growth with executives at MNC / National corporation
5. Transportation or other logistics industry experience involving recent history of embracing new technology is a plus, not required.
6. Demonstrated experience selling multiple products/programs and bringing new solutions to market.
7. Demonstrated experience in exceeding new business targets through outbound sales methods (e.g. cold-calling, emails, LinkedIn, etc.)
8. High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
9. Startup experience is a strong plus
10. Passion for innovation, problem solving, and flexibility to drive business at scale.
11. Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
12. Self motivated, coachable, and resilient attitude