About the job
To provide transparency and transform logistics industry in Indonesia into a better shape is our core mission—the first thing that we have to do is to connect great shippers with high-quality vendors in trustworthy and transparent environment. Your experiences and knowledge about logistics industry and business development will help Kargo's business to grow. With your relationship-building skills, you provide broad networking within the logistics industry, anticipate the industry practices, persistently explore and uncover potential new clients.
- Ambitious. Hit multi-billion sales targets by successfully managing a superstar team of sales people.
- Let the best ideas win. Think and drive the entire team to think strategically on how to expand company’s customer base and grow the business.
- Customer obsessed. You understand, passionate and excited to solve evergreen problem of Kargo's customers.
- First principle thinker. Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Data driven. Present sales related reports and forecasts to the management team.
- Ownership. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone with Kargo's best interest at heart—you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Bachelor's degree in any major from reputable university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in similar role with proven track record in leading a sales team.
- Experience working in logistics industry with deep understanding about the certain industry practices, such as FMCG, chemical, etc.
- Proven ability to drive end to end sales process.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills