We are looking for a Product Operations Specialist who has a strong obsession with customer’s satisfaction, operations excellence mindset, knowledge in product management best practice, and tremendous passion in the logistics industry.
Who you are and what’ll you do:
- Customer obsessed. You will wear the customer's shoes.
- You will provide support for common customer inquiries related to our Transportation Management System (TMS) products received by email, phone, and WhatsApp.
- You will be responsible to assess any product-related escalations and issues once adoption starts from enterprise clients, transporters, and drivers.
- You will report, groom, and direct product bugs to appropriate parties via JIRA software / Google Sheet, and oversee quality assurance on new features, spanning from training to project implementation stage
- You will proactively learn new processes across a variety of TMS product areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- You will log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly
- You will represent external clients / users' voices to advocate for our Product Manager when validating value propositions, product strategy and go to market strategy with the functional team.
- You will identify and track success metrics to measure project performance related to product changes and help product management make better-informed decisions related to specific features (existing and upcoming).
- Effectively present insights and influence outcomes with key stakeholders at all levels to support meaningful impact to Kargo Technologies’ business
- Client-facing. Besides validating product market fit through frequent client interactions, you will facilitate user interviews (internal and external) and other market research related to Kargo TMS.
- Let the best ideas win. You are an open-minded person. You are craving for feedback and continuously aiming for improvement.
- Big bold bets. You will hit the ambitious success metrics that are given to you. You will face many challenging decision-making moments with risks in each decision.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable local & overseas university. Degree in computer science will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience working with B2B SaaS products / digital platforms, and in business operations field, preferably logistics related
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Bahasa languages skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with both internal and external groups, especially engineering, design and data.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and instructions into non-technical terms for internal and external communication and with customers
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical capability with strong business and technical acumens.
- Exceptional leadership quality to rollout and iterate improvements on a groundbreaking product.