About the job
To transform logistics industry in Indonesia into a better shape and make it more efficient with technology is our core mission—the first thing that we have to do is to connect great shippers with high-quality vendors in trustworthy and transparent environment. As part of Kargo’s marketing team, your main objective is to make sure all of the practitioners in logistics industry know about our mission to connect them in trustworthy and transparent environment, help them to manage their shipments much more efficiently and improve the logistics industry in Indonesia.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be hungry to solve the hardest logistics problem in Indonesia. You understand very well that connecting and providing transparency to this industry will bring massive impact to many people’s lives. You will leverage the deep insights that you’ll uncover to bring strategies that unlock the potential of marketing in the industry, connecting them better and make sure all of the practitioners in the industry are aware about our products and services. You will face the big challenge and solving it slowly by focusing on the details in every marketing execution. You'll collaborate with Product Management, Analytics, Operations and Engineering teams to tap into the underlying data, align on key metrics and methodologies, and generate insights to drive user growth.
Understand the shippers. Understand the transporters. Connect them. Our goal is to bring them both together in the most creative and effective ways. Best product and technology will crush and dominate the market with the best marketing effort.
- Grow the business by utilizing online marketing channels.
- Formulate and execute marketing communication activities to make Kargo Technologies at the customers' top of mind.
- First principles thinker. Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively. You will understand the shippers, transporters, truck drivers, brokers and other practitioners in the industry—figuring out how to hack their habit by implementing AIDA in various marketing strategies.
- Data-driven. You will perform deep-dive analysis using various data sources—translate business questions into analytical projects that will lead to strategic business decisions.
- Customer obsessed. You will connect both shippers and transporters in our platform to make their life much easier. You understand that whatever you do, the end goal is to solve customer’s evergreen problem.
- Get it done attitude. Create and execute go-to-market plans to launch new products and achieve business goals. Develop launch strategy, including rollout plan, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity.
- Ownership. Own strategy and execution of consumer facing initiatives (eg. website, social media, etc.).
- 8 years of experience in marketing field with a customer focus mindset
- An expert in performance marketing
- Experienced in planning and executing marketing activities for B2B product targeting SME segment
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience with launching innovative and disruptive products
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams (internally and externally)
- Project management experience
- Outbound/customer-facing marketing experience