Job Descriptions :
1. Deliver delightful and consistent Kargo experience for our customer (shipper, truckers, drivers) every time
2. Make sure that all shipments are assigned, confirmed and delivered on time;
3. Make sure that Kargo allocate and dispatch the right truck, the right driver and the right transporters at the right time;
4. Understand the need of shippers on creating a shipment based on the goods and their Standard Operational Procedure.
5. Lead a team to develop, deploy and deliver against operations metrics required for our business to meet customer needs and internal company goals
6. Drive the successful execution of strategic, cross-functional programs to address critical business issues or opportunities (e.g., forecasting, transitioning work to new teams, and account support processes).
7 Serve as a trusted partner to each business line in defining, tracking, and implementing customer success objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale.
8. Triage and manage customer escalations; develop solutions through root cause analysis
9. Support hiring, onboarding, and training of Operations Managers, Team Leads, Specialists, and Associates.
10. Identify and advocate for additional resources and reporting needed for your team to succeed
11. Track product use and product performance for your team, and work with our product and engineering teams to make improvements that help us serve and delight our customers.
12. Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
General Requirements :
1. Experienced in company that has an exposure in EXIM, Last Mile, Warehousing
2. Min. 5 years of relevant experience in a startup company & operations business
3. Experienced in team management
4. Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
5. Strong problem-solving skills with strategical approach