About the job
To provide transparency and transform the logistics industry in Indonesia into a better shape is our core mission—the first thing that we have to do is to connect great shippers with high-quality vendors in a trustworthy and transparent environment. Your experiences and knowledge about the logistics industry and business development will help Kargo's business to grow. With your relationship-building skills, you provide broad networking within the logistics industry to uncover potential new trucking vendors we can work with.
- Source, negotiate, acquire, and manage qualified trucking vendors in order to follow Kargo Technologies' quality standard in executing shipments.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders in the company
to escalate and solve vendor problems. You’re also liaising with the
product team to create and maintain products build for our vendors.
- Build and promote long-lasting vendor relationships by understanding their needs.
driven. Analyze vendor quality and own projects to maintain vendor
- Ownership. You are aware that
everything you will do, it will represent Kargo Technologies as a
company. You will keep good relationship with our vendors.
- Increase engagement of our vendors which is measured by total % of active transporters with regards to total verified transporters, and also to increase the average monthly activity / transporter / month
- Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university.
- 2 years of experience working in similar role such as procurement, vendor acquisition, and vendor management roles.
- Proven ability in sourcing, negotiating, deal-closing, and managing vendors.
- Experience working in the logistics industry with deep understanding about the industry practices.